Tuesday 26 February 2013

Moving

I won't be about for a while as we are moving.
I'm hoping we will be all unpacked and settled by Easter so I'll take a break for the Easter hols, get the children settled in their new school and hopefully be back after Easter.
I really wanted to keep blogging but I see I haven't posted for a month and there is so much to do I think I am better off explaining myself than trying to carry on. I'll still be nosing at everyones blogs ;)
So I'll see you all after Easter, I hope you have a fantastic one...spring is coming hip hip hooray.

Emma x

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, how exciting! Good luck with the move, hope all goes smoothly!
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and an early Happy Easter to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma,
    I hope the move goes well, and look forward to your return to blogging.....
    Have a great Easter!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog...and you're moving! I hope the move goes well and can't wait to hear how you settle in and the adventures you will have. Take care. Chel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good luck, I know moving can be stressful, but I hope it goes smoothly for you and is also a little bit exciting! Bethx (thelinencat)

    ReplyDelete