Friday 26 June 2015

Happy Mail

Last week my lovely bloggy friend Rachel from contented contacted me and asked if I would like to take part in a "mail tag". 
After a quick bit of research in which I discovered that mail tag seems to be an inexpensive way to get creative, send and receive a lovely letter through the post and get to know a little more about your mail tagger via some requests and questions (if that's the right way to put it???)  I decided I most definitely did want to take part in a mail tag, so said I yes! (in about 5 seconds flat lol)
Rachel said she would start and I waited excitedly for the postie  :-)
The postie did indeed arrive yesterday with some very happy mail.


Look at the beautiful stamped envelope, I knew what it was straight away.


 I was a little worried I would be able to think of any requests but as soon as I opened Rachel's letter I had loads of ideas, I can't wait to send a letter to her :-)


there are little envelopes hand made with lovely magazine pages and some really pretty washi. 
I love the creative writing too, although mine may not be up to that standard !


I have just started a smash book and I think my mail tags are going to live in it for safe keeping. 


Right, I'm off to create my own mail tag, see you soon,

Emma xxx





4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful site. The things mentioned are unanimous& needs to be appreciated by everyone.
    i99bet

    ReplyDelete
  2. เช่ารถเก๋ง ทาง BANANA rent-a-car เรามีบริการเช่ารถเก๋งทั้งแบบ เช่าขับเอง และ เช่าพร้อมคนขับ รถยนต์ที่เราให้บริการนั้น เป็นรถยนต์ที่มีคุณภาพ สะอาด ปลอดภัย รถยนต์ทุกคันได้รับการดูแล ผ่านการบำรุงรักษาตามระยะอย่างดี อีกทั้งเรามีประกันภัยชั้น 1 ที่มาพร้อมกับเช่ารถเก๋งทุกคัน คุณจึงมั่นใจได้ในทุกการขับขี่ ในด้านการบริการหลังการขาย หากรถเช่าของเรามีปัญหาหรือขัดข้องระหว่างการใช้งาน เรามีบริการ Call center 24 ชั่วโมง ทำให้คุณมั่นใจได้ว่าตลอดการเช่านั้น เราจะไม่ละทิ้งลูกค้าอย่างแน่นอน และจุดเด่นที่สำคัญของเรา คือ ไม่มีบัตรเครดิตก็สามารถเช่ารถได้ จึงทำให้เรามีฐานลูกค้าอยู่มากกว่า 40,000 คน และด้วยการบริการที่ได้มาตรฐานของเรา ทำให้ลูกค้ามีความเชื่อมั่นที่จะกลับมาใช้บริการซ้ำเป็นครั้งที่ 2
    เช่ารถ
    เช่ารถกรุงเทพ
    เช่ารถราคาถูก
    เช่ารถรายเดือน
    เช่ารถขับเอง

    ReplyDelete
  3. มาดูหนังออนไลน์ 47 Meters Down: Uncaged 47 ดิ่งลึกสุดนรก (2019) ดูหนังแสนสนุก ดูหนังฟรีที่นี่สิ
    https://www.doonung1234.com/

    ReplyDelete