Friday, 24 May 2013

Help Arthur smile :)

I have been reading Marna's blog Little a designs and her work is amazing, the cushions and rosettes and other fabric goodness, she also blogs a good deal of sense about the realities of running a small business, any way her little boy Arthur needs some help and she's stuck this link will explain. I have a few friends who have been in similar situations and I wanted to help. I was unsuccessful with NOTHS so I have a few bits and pieces for the shop without a home and I'm nowhere nearer to opening a folksy shop either. So this cushion has been in a bag and I wondered if I could donate it for the raffle to help Arthur.


I could and I have so it and a whole heap of other wonderful makes are all raffle prizes here and the tickets are only £2 each...go see.

I haven't had a give-away for a while either so I'll be back after half term with a lovely give-away yay, have a marvellous time in the holidays and I'll see you in a couple of weeks.
Emma xxx

1 comment:

  1. Soaring prosperity and obsession with luxury chanel replica sale products offers large chances for luxury retailers. The quantity of Chinese millionaires is approximated to much more than doubles inside the subsequent 5 years. The Hurun Record estimates there are 271 billionaires, up from 189 in 2010. That progress is also creating challenges for chanel replica and other traditionally dominant gamers like Zegna and Omega to maintain industry share since the actually rich not wish to buy the identical style brand names every person else has. Rich buyers planning to differentiate through the masses offer a chance for luxurious brands like chanel replica, chanel replica handbags, and chanel replica sale that goal the ultra wealthy.

    ReplyDelete