Friday 28 June 2013

Would you like to walk with us again ?


You would, awesome...


 This way then, lets go.


There are so many lovely oak trees here, I love their shape and the dappled shade they give.


 Not that there's any need for shade today !




The light on the pond today was lovely, sort of misty....I tried to capture it...well you'll just have to take my word for it.



Very nearly home now, I don't mind these not so hot summer days, maybe next time it will be sunny :)

Emma and Casper x


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely walk. We are actively looking for a dog now, so I am looking forward to lots of similar walks in the future!
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats fantastic news, you won't regret it...well maybe the odd accident and chewed thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. The postman has dropped off my wonderful parcel - yippeeee!!! Thank you so much! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats wonderful news, thanks for letting me know x

      Delete