Friday 13 March 2015

Little mini quilt swap





After the rush of Christmas I found myself in a bit of a sewing rut...I wanted to stitch but didn't know what so I made a few minis and remembered what fun it is to make something small that you don't have to worry about too much. 
Any way I blogged about it and my bloggy friend Rachel, who has a lovely blog called Contented was also in a similar situation. Rachel contacted me and asked if it would be a good idea to have a little mini swap to put the fun back into sewing again, I thought it was a fab idea so we made arrangements :-)
So here is my final set of sneak peeks for Rachel. The binding is going on at the weekend and then it will be ready for posting just in time for Easter.

Emma x

4 comments:

  1. Ooooohhh!!! Oh my, that looks gorgeous! I very nearly did a stat block too, good job I changed my mind 😉
    Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you like it, I like it and thats a good start :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete