Tuesday 31 March 2015

Spring swap


The mini quilts have been posted and received, I can't believe how lucky I am, Rachel of Contented has sent me the most beautiful mini quilt, just look at the darling little bee, I absolutely love it. Rachel also sent me some lovely fabric, some little wooden eggs and some chocolate bunnies yum.
The little bee mini is sitting pride of place on my Easter display and I just need to put the little eggs on the tree :-)






This also means I can show the little quilt that I sent to Rachel, as I am obsessed with stars it had to be a star quilt and I managed to get some bunnies in there too. It's been so much fun to do a mini swap, Thanks Rachel for swapping with me.



I hope to be back before easter, cutting it fine I know! But I have a little bunny brooch I want to share.
See you soon,
Emma x



3 comments:

  1. Oh, your easter table looks so pretty! Love the little chicks in the glass egg. I so very nearly made a star quilt for you too, glad I changed my mind! Rxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel, I love the hexagon shape, it works brilliantly with the bee. My mind boggles as to how you made it though :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete