Thursday 15 September 2011

Apples and pears....

....I love the shape of them and to me they always seem so autumnal. Autumn is a lovely time of the year and I love decorating the house with autumny things. The recipe for these apples ( which are stuffed with lavender of course ) are from a book called home sweet sewn and the pears, I just adapted the pattern to make a taller and not so fat fruit.


They are growing everywhere, ooh and the squashes are from the allotment of course and I'm really proud of them.
Emma x


4 comments:

  1. I love them and the fabric you chose is lovely.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tree laden with pears, shame the season is so short as it looks lovely right now. Perhaps I should do what you have done and hang sublime fabric ones amongst it's branches.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ดูหนังออนไลน์ หนังดัง หนังดี ซีรี่ส์โดน ระดับ HD Premium ง่ายๆ ได้ที่ Doonung1234 กับเรื่อง Ore Monogatari - ไม่หล่อแต่เร้าใจ

    ReplyDelete