Saturday 26 February 2011

A few treats

I can't believe how fast the last few days have gone, We could do with another week off.
We had a lovely time at Mum and Dads, I always feel totally spoilt when I stay with them.
The children have beautiful new hair do's and of course there was some shopping.
I found this lovely jumper from Laura Ashley for £12.00 in the sale and the tea towel was also from Laura Ashley, also in the sale ( I don't think it will be used it's too pretty) and a cute little wire love heart for the kitchen.
I had to show you this lovely wrapping paper from Paperchase too, it's so pretty I had to buy two sheets (can't see me using that either).
I did do a little sewing, but I didn't manage any pictures so I'll keep that for another day.
So we're back at home me a little heavier due to Mum's wonderful cooking and the children tired and a little sad that it was all over too soon, I'm sure we'll be back in the Easter hols, if Mum and Dad agree that is.

1 comment: