Tuesday 31 May 2011

Yay I managed some sewing

This year I've decided to make Sophie's teachers sunglasses cases, I really enjoyed making mine so it seemed like a good thing to do. I know I've got a few weeks to go but summer term is really busy and at the rate I'm going I still won't have time. I've made a little Russian doll case, here it is.













I've changed the design a little, I added a proper fastener with a button hole instead of the ribbon loop, which I felt would wear out quickly and also changed the way I attached the key ring too for the same reason. I really hope she likes it.
Emma x

2 comments:

  1. Well I am a teacher and I would be tickled pink to be given one of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh lovely apple button and very neat embroidered writing. You're a clever devil too, your girls must take after you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete