Tuesday 22 November 2011

I've put something in the shop...yay!

I really love the cute little japanese characters ( think paper-chase stickers and stuff ) that seem to be so in at the moment, especially putting sweet little faces on things, so I went with it and spent a really enjoyable evening making this for christmas.




I won't put anything in the shop that I'm not 100% happy with, hence the fact the shops are empty. This is neat and tidy and so cute that I felt it was good enough to go in, so at last my etsy shop has a listing, only one thing but I am hoping to add to it soon. It can be found here. I am having a go with etsy as I have done a few swaps to different countries and found on the whole that it is relatively easy to ship to other countries and as long as I keep the items and prices small if it all goes wrong I won't lose too much. I'm never going to make a living from it but I get enormous pleasure knowing that someone has actually wanted to give my makes a home.... Does that make sense?
Any way I'm off to make some sloe gin...yummy : )
Emma x

5 comments:

  1. The mug rug is really pretty and festive, I still always feel a bit nervous about selling what I make, I always feel that it may not be good enough, I think confidence has a big part to play. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling such a lovely make. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is great, so pretty and fun. I'm proud of you for selling your stuff. I'm too chicken to do so, even though I've got an etsy shop all set up and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and it looks perfect to me! Get some more up there, you've done the hardest bit by listing the first :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty - I wish I had more time....

    ReplyDelete