Wednesday 6 April 2011

First official swap

I've just signed up for my first swap. It's with the flickr group: mini QT swap. This round is curves and circles and my partner is Norine who has a lovely blog called http://fivebahtelephant.blogspot.com/. I was really worried about fabric choices and what if she doesn't like what I make etc, (I almost didn't sign up at all) so I put up some pictures of a fabric selection, which she liked, which was a relief. Here are a few sneak peaks of what I've done so far.






I have also just brought a new free motion embroidery set for my sewing machine ( I'll post about that another time ) which has been used extensively on this quilt it's fab and I think it's made a huge difference.
Emma x

7 comments:

  1. oh wow, this looks like it's going to be amazing... can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! What were you thinking holding back! Looking forward to seeing more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh they're so pretty. I'm addicted to circles! Stictched circles are even more fab!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo Emma, this looks amazing....can't wait to see it finished, Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous, grey mmmmmm :) when are we going to see it finished (pretty please!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is looking so lovely, I love the colours and such beautiful machine embroidery, I am envious
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you had a blog :) Yay you! Love what you've done so far. I started work on yours and I really hope you like it so far. Take a peek in the flickr pool and let me know.

    ReplyDelete