Sunday 25 January 2015

family cushion







I started this cushion quite a while ago but stopped sewing for a while, well I'm happy to say it was pulled out last week and completed, another WIP finished.
I have been having a lot of fun trying out a wonky star block, I used kerry's tutorial, I loved putting the star block together and will be using it to make a kitchen aid cover although I really want to make the pot holder to go with it. 
Also I have plans for a table runner for my dresser, I can't seem to make things quickly enough at the moment before another plan pops into my head…I'm making the most of it incase the inspiration leaves me again.
Right I'm off to sew some more stars x

Emma xxx

5 comments:

  1. That's so pretty Emma, love it! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet you're happy to have finished your cushion, it
    is very sweet and will be a lovely addition. Have fun with
    your stars.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - I love it! I need to start my cushion idea soon... hopefully :)

    ReplyDelete