Friday 9 January 2015

Winter birds candle mat







Happy 2015
I always feel a little excited at the start of a new year, it seems like a good time to reflect on the good and bad of the previous year and try and learn from the good and bad if that makes sense. 
Should do so every day really but I get caught up in life and forget to see the bigger picture.
So here I am looking forward to the year to come.
I haven't sewn anything for quite some time and I wanted something small and useful to start with. I love candles at this time of year so a lovely little candle mat was created. Very happy I am with it too, it's given me the confidence to pull my fabric stash out and get creative again, I got too busy/unorganised last year to be creative, this year will be different.

I hope your new year plans are going well,
Emma x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely candle mat Emma, so pretty! I haven't sewn for ages either, I really ought to push myself to make something small and sweet like that to try and get me back in the habit! 2014 had a rather stressful end for us, as our little Ru was very ill, but we seem to be getting back on track now. Happy new year to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!! Very sweet candle mat. Bethx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such nice blog.You are so smart.Lovely post indeed
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete
  5. หลายๆท่านมักเจอะเจออย่างงี้แน่ๆจ้ะ ด้วยเหตุว่าข้าราชการรับรถยนต์พบบ๊อยบ่อยครั้งเช่นเดียวกัน จะต้องใช้รถยนต์ในวันสองภายหน้านี้แล้ว แม้กระนั้นยังไม่จองรถยนต์เลย ค้ำประกันเลยแพงมั่นใจๆรวมทั้งปัญหาที่ลูกค้าจะพบตามมามันก็คือ รถเช่าเต็ม แต่ว่าก็ยังมีทางออกนะคะ ทำให้คุณจำต้องใช้รถเช่ารุ่นใหญ่ขึ้น โน่นก็แปลว่าชำระค่าเช่าแพงที่กว่า และก็อีกปัญหา เป็นการส่งคูปองตัวจริงด้วยไปรษณีย์ EMS จะส่งมาไม่ทัน จำต้องเดินทางมารับคูปองด้วยตัวเอง
    เช่ารถ
    เช่ารถกรุงเทพ
    เช่ารถราคาถูก
    เช่ารถรายเดือน
    เช่ารถขับเอง

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post take a look our blog.bk8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you sir,Thanks for sharing with us. I learn many things from this informations.
    sagame66
    sagame77
    sagame88

    ReplyDelete